Yard Casual "Arlington"
Type of Job
July 27, 2022, 5:00:00 AM
About the job
WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM! WE HAVE THE STABILITY AND LONGEVITY IN A CAREER FOR YOU!
Perform day-to-day yard/rail activities and assist in inventory needs related to assisting in loads.
• Assist on any yard/rail needs and other responsibilities as assigned
• Aid in locating and adjusting loads as required per yard/rail needs
• Maintain clean, orderly yard/rail area
• Report any vehicle damages or safety concerns appropriately
Physical Abilities and Work Environment
• Must be able to work in tight, confined spaces
• Must have the ability to work outside in all weather conditions
• Must be able to work in a fast pace work environment
• Physical agility to include, but may not be limited to, walking, standing, sitting, bending, stooping, squatting, reaching, pushing, pulling, stretching, climbing and balancing
• Visual acuity, including but may not be limited to, close-up and distance, peripheral sight, ability to discern color
• Ability to work effectively at heights up to 50'
• High school graduate or equivalent
• Possess a valid driver's license
• Must be able to work a flexible work schedule and availability required, all shifts
• Must be willing to be assist in any capacity and provide customer service in all facets
• Effective oral and written communication
• Basic knowledge/ability to use computers/hand scanners