Type of Job
Non - Union - Full - Time
April 1, 2021, 4:00:00 AM
About the job
• Maintain IT infrastructure including Windows, Linux and VMWare based platforms and application clusters
• Gather required hardware, software, storage and network environments for existing and future requirements and projects
• Work as part of team with application and developer teams to ensure architecture viability; maintain required uptime SLA
• Diagnose, resolve and communicate problems
Essential Core Values
Our values are the foundation to the culture on which we develop people and deliver results at Jack Cooper. Our values – excellence, integrity, innovation & imagination, longevity, and responsibility- unify us and inform how we work together as a team and how we interact with external stakeholders.
• As a member of the Jack Cooper team, support and maintain a positive culture by upholding Jack Cooper’s values, vision, mission, policies and procedures during the course of daily work performance.
• Associates degree or program certification degree in computer science, management information systems, or a related field, and one or more years of experience performing in server operation support; or an equivalent combination of training and experience
• Knowledge of Windows Server, Linux and VMWare installation, configuration and administration.
• Knowledge of Microsoft server technologies and relevant training
• Knowledge of ESX VMWare server technologies and relevant training or certifications (Virtualization, VMware VI3)
• Knowledge of Email archiving, Antivirus/Malware, SharePoint, SQL Server
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft clustering, SAN, exchange, Linux, and other systems administration