Quality Safety Supervisor "Wayne"
Type of Job
September 30, 2021, 5:00:00 AM
About the job
Drive quality and safety programs and processes at the Terminal level.
Current shift is 5:30am to 1:30pm but could potentially chance from 8am to 4pm. Only some Saturdays are required-usually once a month from 6:00am-noon.
• Work in collaboration with Terminal managers and Risk Management to ensure employees are properly trained, have the necessary quality and safety resources, and comply with company policies
• Audit Yard and rail operations daily; provide one-on-one advice and assistance as needed to ensure safe and quality outcomes; ensure compliance with Load Factor and Load Efficiency standards
• Monitor cargo and injury claims; analyze causes; report trends; provide recommendations for safety enhancements
• Fully investigate accidents, injuries, and damage claims; report incidents to Terminal management and Risk Management in a timely manner
• Ensure OSHA/CCOHS and DOT/MOT regulation compliance, as applicable
• Identify risk factors; report to management; provide recommendations for resolution
• Provide timely, professional customer service
• Provide required reports in a timely manner
• Supervise load make-up and load processes, as applicable
• Quality assurance and safety: 3 years (Required)
• Bachelor's (Preferred)