Payroll Specialist "Kansas City"
Kansas City, MO
Type of Job
December 14, 2021, 6:00:00 AM
About the job
• Compile employee hours, earnings, changes, and deductions for weekly Canada and U.S. ADP payroll processing.
• Maintain employee timekeeping and understanding of company pay policies.
• Pre-Paid Card processing.
• Union Dues Reconciliation.
• Provide timely communication to Terminals for payroll processing and follow up items.
• Maintain child support and garnishment orders within Smart Compliance.
• Maintain Payroll tax account setup accuracy and tracer follow ups.
• Create, format, and distribute reports as needed.
• Ability to research and apply problem-solving techniques.
• Implementation efforts and training for UKG.
• Required to work Weekends, Holidays, Overtime, as needed. Overtime may be required without notice.
Qualifications and Skills:
• 3-5 years’ payroll processing experience.
• Proficient using Microsoft 365 and advanced excel.
• High level attention to detail.
• Excellent accounting and mathematical skills.
• Ability to effectively manage time and priorities.
• Ability to appropriately handle confidential information.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Knowledge of employment tax filings
• Experience processing child support and garnishments
• Flexible schedule needed to meet critical deadlines
• Experience with UltiPro/Kronos preferred