Off Site Vehicle Inspector - Bel Air, MD
Bel Air, MD
Type of Job
July 19, 2022, 5:00:00 AM
About the job
Full-Time (Monday-Friday 40 Hours per week + OT as needed)
Pay Rate: $16.46/ Hour
Travel may be required for this position.
Basic Computer Skills are required for this position.
• 2 weeks paid vacation after 1st year, 3 weeks after 5 years, 4 weeks after 15 years
• 10 Paid Sick Days
• 10 paid holidays
• Benefits ($0 weekly contribution) 100% company paid
Performs off-site vehicle inspections and prepares applicable documents and reports related to those inspections.
• Perform detailed vehicle inspections; provide photographs and documentation of damage
• Document vehicle color, interior specifics, odometer reading, VIN, wheel size and license plate information
• Travel to auction and/or other locations
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with auction representatives
• Provide accurate and timely reports to management
• Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management
• High school graduate or equivalent
• Two or more years of experience as a vehicle inspector; or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
• Proficient in the use of computers and programs to include Microsoft Office
• Availability to work extended hours, days or weekends as required (overtime)
• Excellent oral and written communication and customer service skills
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Current driver's license
• Available for travel