Off-Site Inspector "Grand Rapids"
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
Type of Job
Non-Union - Full-Time
About the job
Automotive Vehicle Inspector -- OFFSITE
Full-Time (Monday-Friday 40 Hours per week + OT as needed)
Pay Rate: $16.25/ Hour
Some travel may be required for this position. Mileage reimbursement is available for use of personal vehicle when traveling to conduct inspections for business.
Basic Computer Skills are required for this position.
• 2 weeks paid vacation and 2 weeks paid sick time
• 10 paid holidays
• Healthcare Benefits (100% company paid)
Performs vehicle inspections and prepares applicable documents and reports related to those inspections.
• Perform detailed vehicle inspections; provide photographs and documentation of damage
• Document vehicle color, interior specifics, odometer reading, VIN, wheel size and license plate information
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with auction representatives
• Provide accurate and timely reports to management
• Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management
High school graduate or equivalent
Two or more years of experience as a vehicle inspector; or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
Proficient in the use of computers and programs to include Microsoft Office
Availability to work extended hours, days or weekends as required (overtime)
Excellent oral and written communication and customer service skills
Excellent time management and prioritization skills
Excellent attention to detail
Current driver's license
Available for travel