Network Planning Dispatcher "Kansas City"
Kansas City, MO
Type of Job
May 19, 2022, 5:00:00 AM
About the job
Dispatching drivers throughout our network and record-keeping support for Network Planning.
• Communicate assignments to Drivers
• Update ETYMS to ensure accurate, current data
• Compile data and submit reports in a timely manner
• Maintain accurate contact information to include Driver phone numbers, Terminal contacts, Terminal dispatch hours, weekend dispatch hours, etc.
• Update unit information in VTIMS
• High school graduate or equivalent
• Minimum 1 + year(s) of dispatching experience; or an equivalent combination of training and experience
• Understanding of maps, US geography, and distance calculations
• Ability to effectively manage time and priorities
• Excellent communication and customer service skills, call center skills
• Familiarity with automobile makes and models is a plus
• Proficient in the use of computers and software to include Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Social Media.
• Proficient typing skills