Loading Supervisor "Ft. Wayne"
Ft. Wayne, IN
Type of Job
July 11, 2022, 5:00:00 AM
About the job
NOW HIRING LOADING SUPERVISORS AT OUR FORT WAYNE TERMINAL
As a Loading Supervisor, you are to ensure car-haul loads are built and loaded in accordance with tractor-trailer load plan.
• Oversee the loading process
• Provide driver support and assistance to ensure quality and safety outcomes
• Ensure current knowledge and understanding of equipment throughout network
• Train Drivers regarding the loading process for most efficient and profitable loads
• Report load issues to management in a timely manner
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS:
• Superior analytical skills
• Excellent communication, and customer service skills
• Strong understanding of computing skills
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Power Point, Word, etc)
• Willingness to work in all weather conditions
• Must have valid driver's license
• Physical agility to include, but may not be limited to, walking, standing, sitting, bending, stooping, squatting, reaching, pushing, pulling, stretching, climbing and balancing.
• Speak/read/write in English