Diesel Fleet Shop Supervisor "Claycomo"
Type of Job
July 19, 2022, 5:00:00 AM
About the job
Now hiring for a Shop Supervisor at our shop in Claycomo, MO Shop.
3rd shift Supervisor Needed!
• Work with parts and repairs vendors to ensure timely receipt of parts
• Self-starter, highly motivated individual, excellent communication skills
• Close service and repair orders in a timely manner
• Ensure timely communication regarding vehicle repair status
• Coordinate roadside breakdown repairs, status updates and contact vendors
• Ensure mandated inspections are completed in a timely manner
• Create, update and review maintenance procedures daily
• Complete expense tracking paperwork in a timely manner
• Ensure compliance with DOT/MOT regulations, as applicable
• High school graduate or equivalent; college degree or ASE heavy certification preferred
• 5 or more years relevant work experience or an equivalent combination of experience and training
• Excellent communication and leadership skills
• Ability to work effectively in a stressful environment
• Excellent customer service skills and experience
• Working knowledge of basic computer programs to include Word, Excel and Outlook
• Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
• Working knowledge and understanding of DOT/MOT regulations