Diesel Fleet Mechanic 2nd Shift (Buffalo, NY)
Buffalo, New York
Type of Job
Union, Full-Time, Hourly
About the job
ARE YOU READY TO ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER AS A TECHNICIAN?
Essential Functions of Diesel Fleet Mechanic:
• Knowledge and/or ability to diagnose, repair service and maintain our heavy duty trucks and trailers - suspension/hydraulic system, air brake systems.
• Perform inspections on equipment; report mechanical issues and problems to shop management.
• Communicate effectively to ensure efficient repair and diesel fleet mechanic performance.
• Possess basic mechanic tools.
• Ensure parts inventory is adequate to meet repair needs, or report as necessary
• Valid driver's license; CDL preferred.
• Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
• Must meet the medical requirements specified by DOT, as applicable