Diesel Fleet Mechanic / Non DOT / LAP
Type of Job
December 9, 2022 at 6:00:00 PM
About the job
Diesel Fleet Mechanic
$30.83/hour + 0.20¢/hr. more per ASE Certification
Looking to hire at our shop in Louisville, KY - SECOND SHIFT
ARE YOU READY TO ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER AS A TECHNICIAN?
Essential Functions of Diesel Fleet Mechanic:
• Knowledge and/or ability to diagnose, repair service and maintain our heavy duty trucks and trailers - suspension/hydraulic system, air brake systems.
• Diesel Mechanics to perform inspections on equipment; report mechanical issues and problems to shop management.
• Communicate effectively to ensure efficient repair and diesel fleet mechanic performance.
• Possess basic mechanic tools.
• Ensure parts inventory is adequate to meet repair needs, or report as necessary
• Company paid medical, dental, vision plan for both you as the employee and your family
• Union Pension
• Life insurance
• Tool Allowance
• $30.83/hour + 0.20¢/hr. more per ASE Certification
• Paid holidays
• Paid Vacation
• Sick Pay
Requirements of Diesel Mechanic:
• Valid driver's license; CDL preferred.
• Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
• Must meet the medical requirements specified by DOT, as applicable