Billing Specialist - Kansas City, MO
Kansas City, MO
Type of Job
October 20, 2022, 5:00:00 PM
About the job
Provide administrative, customer service, and reconciliation support.
• Will assist in collecting documentation and information for monthly and weekly manual billing
• Assist with recurring/ad hoc billing.
• Aid with collections support and follow-up of outstanding billing items.
• Research and/or resolve discrepancies in orders, billing, payments, and customer balances within customer and internal systems to ensure receivables are accurately reflected.
• Provide excellent customer service to customers, employees, and management
• Perform other related duties, as assigned.
• High School Diploma required; College degree preferred but not required
• Proficient in the use of computers and programs to include Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc.). Preferred Excel experience - proficient with Pivot table creation and use of formulas such as VLOOKUP, SUMIF, IF statements, etc.
• Some VTIMS (General Motors’ Vehicle Transportation Inventory Management System) experience preferred.
• Superior attention to detail
• Excellent administrative, customer service, and communication skills
• Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize assignments
• Strong mathematical skills
• Ability to multi-task