Casual Shuttle Driver "Dearborn"
August 15, 2023
Casual Shuttle Driver – Dearborn, MI
Jack Cooper Transport/CT Services is looking for Shuttle Drivers to join our team.
The Shuttle Driver is responsible for the safe and timely delivery of our customers' vehicles. The ideal candidate will be a reliable professional able to work independently with a positive attitude towards our customers and fellow employees. We are looking for someone with a passion for customer service.
Operation hours are M-F from 7:30am-3:30pm. Hourly rate of $11.66/hour. On call. Part time with ability to work up to full time.
• Deliver vehicles to pre-arranged pickup locations within 50 mile radius
• Maintain logs of vehicle location and time, as well as completed transactions
• Communicate with customers and other employees to ensure smooth delivery of vehicles
• Follow routes and time schedules
• Inspect vehicles for mechanical, safety, and electronic items and communicate any issues to management immediately
• Drive vehicle to alternate location if unable to deliver at the original location
• Perform other duties as assigned by management
• Must be a minimum of 21 years of age, have valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• High school diploma or GED preferred
• Must be able to pass drug screen
• Previous experience delivering vehicles a plus
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $11.66 per hour
• Monday to Friday
• No experience needed
• 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Dearborn, MI: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
• Please confirm that you understand this is a part time job, with the ability to work up to full time, and the pay rate is $11.66/hour.
• High school or equivalent (Required)
• Driving: 1 year (Required)
• Driver's License (Required)
• Day Shift (Required)
Work Location: In person